In January 2005, General Dynamics European Land Systems established a Business Ethics Program, which is still in place today. The objective of this program is to align General Dynamics' corporate policies with the highest standards of integrity, honor and respect, and to integrate the principles of the Company's Code of Conduct in the daily activities of its employees.
The Ethics Program is implemented by an internal organization comprising:
- An Ethics Officer who coordinates the company's activities and reports any ethics matters directly to the Management.
- A Local Ethics Officer (LEO) on each site. The LEOs are responsible for providing employee training on ethics issues, maintaining communication with external staff, giving advice and guidance to employees on ethics and compliance, as well as receiving reports of any breaches of the Code of Conduct.
The Blue Book
The Blue Book summarizes our Code of Conduct, based on:
- Legal compliance.
- Commitment to observe the Code's principles and communication of these principles to employees, customers, suppliers, consultants and shareholders.
- Adoption of all appropriate measures to prevent any fraudulent or corrupt behavior.
- Issuing regulations on accepting and offering gifts and hospitality, as well as donations and charitable contributions.
- Principles of integrity and honor, respecting our employees, the communities in which we operate and our shareholders, by implementing all necessary measures to provide workplace safety & health and to protect the environment.
Click here to download the Blue Book: English Version | Spanish Version | German Version
You can contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org