The newly developed COBRA is a flexible and modern solution for medium weight wheeled and tracked armored vehicles. Based on its special design the bridge can be modified for the requirement of the customer and the designated vehicle. The COBRA is fully operable under armor.
With the Bridge Launching Mechanism (BLM) by Pearson Engineering the COBRA can be easily deployed by various multipurpose vehicle platforms. The modular approach of the COBRA allows the operation of this bridge on a temporary (via a standard Pearson Engineering Jettison Fitting Kit) as well as on a permanent base.
- Payload depending on customer requirements and the dedicated carrier vehicle
- Bridge length depending on customer requirements and the dedicated carrier vehicle
- Launching Time between 2 – 5 min (depending on the carrier vehicle)
- Operation of the COBRA with a fixed launcher (permanent bridge layer) or an adaptable launcher (temporary bridge layer)
- The COBRA can be mounted on a tracked or wheeled armored vehicle